25.6.08

Right on schedule...

So I was hanging with a friend last evening and reading a blog she recommended when I realize that I have a blog of my own but haven’t really gotten around to putting anything in it yet. Just the one sad solitary entry...

As you can see, my first blog entry dates to almost exactly a year ago. And I’d been thinking about creating a blog for about a year or so before that. Some might call it being lazy, I call it being consistent. Besides, like I was telling this same friend, its a bit of a dilemma. On the one hand, I love my privacy so I’m a little wary about random strangers reading things about my life and what matter to me. On the other, there’s a part of me that wants people to read what I’ve put down and show their appreciation or criticisms. (This is probably the same part that, after a few drinks, will sing boisterously in karaoke bars while my groupies will sigh and swoon at my complete vocal mastery – No! its not all in my head!!)


Therefore as with most things in my life I’m gonna say a big ole F**K it and start blogging some. Hopefully it wont be another year before my next entry.

No comments: